Thursday, March 29, 2012

I shouldn't post this.....

I usually strategically post my blogs so that everyone at home thinks that I'm over here thinks I'm just a suffering a way. I was hesitant to post this one because...well, it blows my cover out of the water.

A couple weeks ago we had a medical team that came over. One of the girls from that team wanted to stay a little longer (who wouldn't!?!?!) so she came up to the hospital with me. I treated her like royalty by letting her sleep in my buggy, spidery room, feeding her delicious food like copious amounts of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (ants included for free.....she really loves bugs) and letting her participate in the comings and goings of the hospital like an 80 mile an hour ride in the ambulance down a road so bad it induced vomiting in 3/6 passengers.

I took the team to the beach at the end of their trip and decided that my friend and I definitely needed to return there before she left. She decided that instead of just visiting for the day, she wanted to spring for us to stay the night!! Oh. My. Gosh. Spending the night at the beach?!!? Yes please!!

We stayed in the upstairs of this house

The whole group (team members staying in Freetown) came out for the day and then my friend and I stayed the night. We were the only guests staying there that night. It was heaven.
We ate dinner at our balcony overlooking the beach. I did a lot of reading and relaxing. So thank you thank you thank you Friend for doing that for us!!!!!

Who wouldn't want to live here?!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment