Monday, December 6, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

As I think about my move to Sierra Leone, I get really excited!! But I've also started thinking about all the things I'll miss.......
Like my brother "smiling" patiently as I attempt the perfect self-portrait!



Almost got it!

Or my sister and brother-in-law. I think he needs some more "hazing." He's never had a big sister before!!! Oooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. (That was my internet scary laugh.)




Oh also that snow!!!!! Wow!

And what about my precious roommates???





Especially when we are sleep deprived and decide that things like this...


And this......

Oh dear.... Don't even get me started on our Quote Wall.....

Y.O.U.N.G. L.I.F.E. !!!!

Decorated Toilet.....Fundraiser......Long Story.....


(Yes I'm the only one that dressed up...and yes, I'm a Whoopie Cushion)

What will my family do without me???


Literally...I'm a little scared. (This is my mom being carried to her own room after she took her first ever sleeping pill and took BOTH of them instead of just the one she was supposed to.) Needless to say she had no memory of this in the morning. Love you mom! (And you're welcome for posting this for all to see) :)
OH!! And I definitely can't forget my FAVORITE!!!


Think there's any chance I'll find one there?? Don't bother. I've looked. There's not.


Oh my goodness I've been blessed so much!! How can I leave???

Well....................

There's her....

And him........

And her...........

And them...... :)

I've been so blessed! I am SO excited about God's next step for me, but I'm also mourning everyone I'll be leaving behind.
"My grace is sufficient for you. For My power is made perfect in weakness."
LOVE THAT!!!! :)





1 comment:

  1. I have loved following the blog.... you are so adorable! We will miss you so much too... and you'll be in our prayers:) Love you cousin!

    ReplyDelete