Monday, April 1, 2013

Thanks you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

This blog is long overdue, but I've been traveling so much the last couple of months that this is literally the first chance I've had to go through all my things that I brought and were sent to me over the last month or so.  And I. Am. Overwhelmed!!  The generosity with the clothes and books and toys and money....it just goes on and on!! My mom brought a bunch of the cards with her and I sat down and read them and cried like a little baby.  Thank you so so so so much!!  I wanted to be able to send everyone a thank you card but the mail system here is...well...a bit broken.  So this is the best I can do.  I am so blessed by you all!!!
My living room was filled with books and puzzles, coloring stuff etc.  She's going to be the smartest kid ever!!!  This doesn't even show all of the clothes and toys and other things you guys sent.  But taking a picture of that would require me taking a picture of my bedroom which would shame my mother to death with its messiness so.....living room it is.



This is just Mari being cute after losing her first tooth.  I went into panic mode when I realized that she must be older than I thought and she's behind in school but thanks to you guys she'll be up to speed in no time!! :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment